3 audio Reviews with Responses

Quarl- Narcissism (WIP) Quarl- Narcissism (WIP)

Hypnotic Melody

The melody for this was purely hypnotic for me! I'm not a pro a DnB and this is a genre that I want to get into a bit more. I clearly understand that I need to be doing what you are doing in order to get something this good with a lack of inspiration. Orgasmic job. Keep it coming! More and More! Harder and Faster ;)

Quarl responds:

Thanks sir! Part of the problem is that I don't really listen to dnb any more. I've fallen out of touch with it this last year and forgot just how much work goes into the process when starting from scratch :/

The Zero Virus The Zero Virus

A remake of a favorite...

This is the absolute favorite song on MMX5. It is so nice to hear a pretty good remix of a classic of one of tbe best X5 games. Big ups to you and continue the awesome work.

MosesX50 responds:

Thank you So much! =]

-GM- Dense Thoughts -GM- Dense Thoughts

Man.... I got chills..

The way that you spit those bars was a constant flow and sounded nice with this beat. I honestly felt that you spittin' made this beat sound even better than just the loop you had created. Good work! It's also nice to hear a flow that has nothing to do with how mainstream has now gone: Women, Sex, Drugs, Bling, & Violence. Please I beg of you to continue this.

Xininmii/SymphonicZ

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks for the kind words, I will continue to make shit like this.