lucario vs mewtwo lucario vs mewtwo

Ummm....

I think this would have looked better if you had used different sprites instead of just the same ones. When attacks happen I don't think in the actual pokemon game they just sit there and take it both sides could have dodged many times. Personallly I feel that this was better without sound since there was so many explosions going on that that would have probably all we would have heard. Try and include music next time at least no SFX.

Quarl- Narcissism (WIP) Quarl- Narcissism (WIP)

Hypnotic Melody

The melody for this was purely hypnotic for me! I'm not a pro a DnB and this is a genre that I want to get into a bit more. I clearly understand that I need to be doing what you are doing in order to get something this good with a lack of inspiration. Orgasmic job. Keep it coming! More and More! Harder and Faster ;)

Quarl responds:

Thanks sir! Part of the problem is that I don't really listen to dnb any more. I've fallen out of touch with it this last year and forgot just how much work goes into the process when starting from scratch :/

The Zero Virus The Zero Virus

A remake of a favorite...

This is the absolute favorite song on MMX5. It is so nice to hear a pretty good remix of a classic of one of tbe best X5 games. Big ups to you and continue the awesome work.

MosesX50 responds:

Thank you So much! =]

-GM- Dense Thoughts -GM- Dense Thoughts

Man.... I got chills..

The way that you spit those bars was a constant flow and sounded nice with this beat. I honestly felt that you spittin' made this beat sound even better than just the loop you had created. Good work! It's also nice to hear a flow that has nothing to do with how mainstream has now gone: Women, Sex, Drugs, Bling, & Violence. Please I beg of you to continue this.

Xininmii/SymphonicZ

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thanks for the kind words, I will continue to make shit like this.